INOC-DBA setup help?

  • From: matthew zeier
  • Date: Fri Jan 21 13:15:22 2005

If this is OT, my apologies.

Trying to setup an INOC-DBA account after it was mentioned here a couple weeks back. I'm stuck after setting up a user account waiting for the organization's admin (me) to approve it.

operator@pch.net hasn't responded to any of my emails but I don't know how active that address is. Is this still a live service? If it's simply a matter of waiting more than four some weeks and I'm not patient enough, let me know :)

- mz

--
matthew zeier - "Curiosity is a willing, a proud, an eager confession
of ignorance." - Leonard Rubenstein