Re: Graphing Peering

  • From: Per Gregers Bilse
  • Date: Thu Jan 20 05:35:06 2005

On Jan 19,  1:41pm, andrew matthews <exstatica@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone have any suggestions on graphing peering on a cisco router? I'm
> using mrtg and i did mac address accounting but the numbers are off.

If you don't mind a reasonably inexpensive commercial solution, BENTO
does exactly what you need.  It was in fact initially developed to
address the very problem you face, with multiple peers on a plain,
shared interface, but has other applications too.  Please see

http://www.networksignature.com

Any questions, better send them directly to me. but please check the
FAQ first.-)

Best,

  -- Per