Re: panix hijack press

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Thu Jan 20 00:53:48 2005

William Allen Simpson wrote:

Not that I've ever noticed.  Are you actually a network operator
anywhere?  Are you even _in_ North America?  Your email isn't....

To correct my own post, I saw Au, and assumed a shill for Mel-IT.

But it's Az, which is Arizona (still in North America this year).  My
question about actually operating a network still stands.

--
William Allen Simpson