72.18.160.0/19 Please Check Filters - BOGON Filtering IP Space72.0.0.0/8

  • From: Bryan Bradsby
  • Date: Wed Jan 19 14:29:02 2005

> Our NOC is opening a lot of tickets for customers that live on our
> 72.14.128.0/19 network going towards local and federal government sites
> in particular.

Our customer - Angelo State U was recently assigned IP space
72.18.160.0/19.  They have also seen some issues getting packets to
government and other sites.

For example, USGS.gov was filtering based on an old bogon list.

Rob T - this should be a periodic FAQ:

   http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/

At your service,
-bryan bradsby