Re: Panix.com should be back.

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Mon Jan 17 00:05:45 2005

Majid Farid wrote:
I see that DNS changes has been reverted
http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=panix.com

I have also contacted our Customer owner of ns1.ukdnsservers.co.uk
[panix.com] (142.46.200.67) they have assured me they will remove the
DNS config as well.
Ok... can you tell us what happened?

"In case anyone was wondering, that big glowing globe above the Victor
Valley is the sun." -Victorville _Daily Press_ on the unusually large
amount of rain the Southland has gotten this winter (January 12th, 2005)