panix hijack press

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Sun Jan 16 16:37:14 2005

Nothing like staying on the subject....  That's way I started a new
thread.  Let's keep this separate, please.

James Edwards wrote:

On Sun, 2005-01-16 at 13:31, Elmar K. Bins wrote:

By chance - how is the press coverage of this incident? Has anybody
read anything in the (online) papers? Unfortunately I haven't been
able to follow the newsboards intensely this week-end, but Germany
seems very quiet about this.

Yours,
Elmar.

slashdot has mentioned it, with lots of quotes from the NANOG list:

http://it.slashdot.org/it/05/01/16/0027213.shtml?tid=95&tid=172&tid=17

http://news.com.com/ISP+fights+for+return+of+hijacked+domain/2100-1025_3-5538227.html?tag=nefd.top

--
William Allen Simpson