Association of Trustworthy Roots?

  • From: William Allen Simpson
  • Date: Sun Jan 16 15:20:38 2005

While the Association of Trustworthy ISPs idea has some merit, we've
not been too successful in self-organizing lately.  ISP/C?

At the moment, I'm concerned whether we have trustworthy TLD operators.

It's been about 24 hours, it is well-known that the domain has been
hijacked, we've heard directly from the domain owner and operator,
but the TLD servers are still pointing to the hijacker.

--
William Allen Simpson