RE: seed resolvers? Re: panix.com hijacked (VeriSign refuses to help)

  • From: Scott Morris
  • Date: Sun Jan 16 09:05:07 2005

As much as it pains me to say, I'm sure there is a little difference when it
comes to some of the big domains.

1.  It doesn't take any rocket scientist to sit back and say "Ummmm...  I
really don't think this is a legit move" without a lot of thinking!

2.  If a lawyer for AOL or MS or some really big company sent a letter
saying something about if you don't change this back in the next 30 seconds
or we will destroy your company, it would be more believable!

Unfortunately, size does matter.  :)

Scott