Re: panix.com hijacked

  • From: Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine
  • Date: Sat Jan 15 23:12:15 2005

> If I were Panix ...

Free advice. Bruce, Cliff and Chuck are people. Yes, even Chuck is a people.
You want prompt service, you ask nice and you ask the right people and you
don't assume there are facts not in evidence, like errors or malfeasence,
when you could be solving the problem, before the facts could be in evidence.

My phone isn't going to ring, so I'm going to bed.

Eric
<registrar_hat="off"/>