Re: Proposed list charter/AUP change?

  • From: Steve Sobol
  • Date: Wed Jan 05 18:04:53 2005

Hannigan, Martin wrote:

To me, it's not a productive effort to micro-manage(or MERIT)
the list via the FAQ. The FAQ is a traditional and historically acceptable method of answering questions that are bound to come up repeatedly as a primary result of new participants from any source.
Micro-managing isn't a good idea, period. Having actual answers available in the FAQ *is* a good idea.