My last message of the evening

  • From: Susan Harris
  • Date: Mon Jan 03 21:56:06 2005

Just wanted to remind you that our Las Vegas hotel room block rate expires
this Friday, Jan. 7th, and the registration fee goes up by $50 on Monday,
Jan.  10.  Keep your eye on the "agenda topics" page, as we'll be adding
new talks as the meeting approaches:

	http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0501/topics.html

Hope to see you in a few weeks!