Re: Big List of network owners?

  • From: Alex Bligh
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 16:07:03 2004

--On 28 October 2004 11:33 -0700 "Gary E. Miller" <gem@rellim.com> wrote:

in general, we try not to make life that easy for spammers and scammers
Too late.  That horse ran out the barn when Verisgn sold their whois data.

At this point keeping the data hard to get just makes it harder on
abuse admins.
Last time I looked, VRSN did not have whois data on netblock owners.

Alex