Re: Abuse Ticketing Systems

  • From: John Kinsella
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 10:40:17 2004

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 10:12:45AM -0400, James Baldwin wrote:
> experience with it. If someone has had a painless and successful
> experience using Remedy to handle abuse desk ticketing I'd love to hear
> a little about the overall engineering of the system to handle it.

If anyone has had a painless and successful experience with Remedy, I'd
love to hear about that, as well. ;)

I second the RT route.  Budget half a day to get it up on a test box and
it's pretty easy from there.  In particular you may want to look at the
version of RT tuned for Incident Response -

http://bestpractical.com/rtir/

John