Abuse Ticketing Systems

  • From: James Baldwin
  • Date: Thu Oct 28 10:13:48 2004

Are there any particularly useful ticketing systems for handling the sorts and volume of complaints an abuse desk sees?

Currently my company has deployed Remedy internally and while it is particularly useful in managing work requests and our noc's incident response, it seems to be completely unsuited for our abuse desk needs. I've been recommended to Abacus and would be interested in anyone's experience with it. If someone has had a painless and successful experience using Remedy to handle abuse desk ticketing I'd love to hear a little about the overall engineering of the system to handle it.

---
James Baldwin