Re: Energy consumption vs % utilization?

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Tue Oct 26 15:49:42 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, Erik Haagsman wrote:

It's more or less the truth though.
I think the comment was outside of the scope of the original discussion. It seemed to me that:

It is only waste is the P & L statement is showing no profit.
inferred that any business practice is OK, as long as your are profitable. It is that concept that I felt was insane.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex@nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --
-- Net Access Corporation, 800-NET-ME-36, http://www.nac.net --