Re: BW Management solutions advice

  • From: Joe Breu - BOFH
  • Date: Fri Oct 22 23:36:47 2004

In the past days I've been analyzing solutions from Allot and P-Cube,
and some of them would seem to be fine, but I would like to know if you
have had experiences with these or other products that might fit for the
job. I would greatly appreciate all the advices, recommendations or
suggestions that you may want to share about this.
I would recommend Ellacoya Networks (http://www.ellacoya.com).

Email me offline if you need an inside contact.

--

Thanks,

Joseph W. Breu, CCNA              phone : +1.319.268.5228
Senior Network Administrator        fax : +1.319.266.8158
Cedar Falls Utilities              cell : +1.319.493.1686
support: +1.319.268.5221         url : http://www.cfu.net