Re: People being removed from the list and such

  • From: Richard Welty
  • Date: Tue Oct 19 00:04:49 2004

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 19:31:37 -0700 (PDT) Bill Woodcock <woody@pch.net> wrote:
> Oh, god, I hate myself for doing this, but:

> Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

> We can't solve the problem of off-topic postings by adding gratuitous
> administrative off-topic postings.

although one is inclined to wonder if there actually is a venue
for discussion these offtopic administrative questions. i have a couple
that are now approaching several years old that i've refrained from asking
because i've been warned about offtopic postings a couple of times,
and have been concerned about whether i was going to cross the
offtopic threshold by bringing up the subject of what the offtopic threshold
really was and how it was judged.

richard
  (anticipating that this may be my last nanog posting for some time
   to come)
--
Richard Welty                                         rwelty@averillpark.net