Any BBCom guys around?

  • From: Bubba Parker
  • Date: Tue Oct 12 15:30:35 2004

We seem to be having a problem with BBCom de-announcing one of our /24's
for a customer (209.218.47.0). This is about the third time it has
happened in the last two days, and I'm starting to wonder. They keep
"fixing it" each time we call, but what is going on? Thanks.

--
Bubba Parker
sysadmin@citynetwireless.net