Re: Blackhole Routes

  • From: Ian Dickinson
  • Date: Sun Oct 03 17:24:08 2004

Robert E.Seastrom wrote:
>Ian Dickinson wrote:
>>Blackholing schemes need to be simple enough
>>to employ in a hurry at 4am whilst still achieving the desired effect.
>
> And Richard's suggestion is just that.

Fair enough, but I'm worried that global propagation wouldn't deliver what many customers ask for in their hour of need - that's all. It could potentially have some scaling issues too, but that's not reason to shelve it without investigation either.
--
Ian Dickinson
Development Engineer

This e-mail is subject to: http://www.pipex.net/disclaimer.html