WAN accelerator recommendations

  • From: Matt Bazan
  • Date: Tue May 25 19:06:03 2004

Hello,
	I'm looking for advice and recommendations on WAN (T1 speeds)
accelerator devices.  I've seen the literature on the offerings from
Peribit, NetCelera and Packeteer and am looking for some real-world
feedback.  Can anyone provide me with their experiences using these
products or similar?  Thanks,

  Matt