Re: FW: IP Management

  • From: Michael Moscovitch
  • Date: Tue May 25 18:06:20 2004

The website works ok for me. I am on the mailing list, but
I haven't heard of any news or new versions in a while, but I think its
still alive.
The last version appears to be:

http://www.freeipdb.org/download/FreeIPdb-0_2-RC2.tar.gz

| Michael Moscovitch                                CiteNet Telecom Inc.   |
| michaelm@citenet.net                              Tel: (514) 861-5050    |