FW: IP Management

  • From: Kevin Welch
  • Date: Tue May 25 14:42:13 2004

Title: FW: IP Management

I am looking for an IP management solution and the cheaper the better.  I noticed this subject has come up before with no real clear choice of softwares, I am trying to download and evaluate FreeIPDB, but the website seems defunct and I am unable to find a mirror (google shows no other download sites).   Anyone have a copy of this software somewhere?

BTW, The website is FreeIPDB.org

--  Kevin