Re: Barracuda Networks Spam Firewall

  • From: Paul Vixie
  • Date: Thu May 20 21:42:04 2004

> > Different people get different spam, from different sources.  ...
>
> This is very true.  We're four people in the same company, and
> there is the odd overlapping spam, but generally not at all;
> not even over several days.  There must be some undiscovered
> science in there.

according to <http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/graphs/>, most people get
most of the same spam, even if this doesn't appear in local measurements.

(note that these graphs are subtle and complex and wonderful, and deserve
several minutes of careful study before you try to draw any conclusions.)
--
Paul Vixie