FW: RE: List of dynamic IP's

  • From: Nicole
  • Date: Wed May 19 19:29:55 2004

 Not Ip's but domain names etc I block. You can perhaps generate some from
this?

 http://www.unixgirl.com/blockeddomains.html

  Nicole

--
                     |\ __ /|   (`\
  -  nmh@daemontech.com  -  Powered by FreeBSD  -
 "The term "daemons" is a Judeo-Christian pejorative.
 Such processes will now be known as "spiritual guides"
  -Politicaly Correct UNIX Page

     http://www.nonsenseband.com

*** Spam Sucks and I get tons of it. So I have some tight spam filters.
     If any email to me bounces, please use your secret decoder ring
     and please send to blabgoo at yahoo dot com  :)