Re: CiSCO IOS 12.* source code stolen

  • From: Joe Shen
  • Date: Mon May 17 21:35:54 2004

Hi,

  What makes me excited at this news is, is there a chance to learn details of IOS
which may be one of most successful protocol implementations. And, if such code is
available to both college and engineers it will surelly do good to our life.

  So, I'll be glad to see the releasing of those codes as what happened to Microsoft.

Joe

---- Msg sent via Spymac Mail - http://www.spymac.com