Re: New VOIP Peering/Interconnection Mailing List Announcement

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Fri May 14 15:16:13 2004

On 5/14/04 2:49 PM, "Paul Vixie" <vixie@vix.com> wrote:

> dgolding@burtongroup.com (Daniel Golding) writes:
>
>> Open exchange of ideas is the goal!
>>
>> Please feel free to forward this announcement freely.
>>
>> Post message:
>> VOIP-Peering@yahoogroups.com
>>
>> Subscribe:
>> VOIP-Peering-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> could you put the list someplace else?  i don't accept e-mail from yahoo here,
> since they don't do any kind of permission/verification and i got tired of
> JHD.
>
> which is too bad since i'm very interested in the topic of this mailing list.
>
> if you need a place to host a mailing list, i could ask around at my day job.

Paul,

Good point. I was (correctly) blasted for my poor choice of location by a
number of folks. Most also offered space of list hosting, which was very
nice (thanks, Vinny!)

Randy Bush made the first offer of space, so the new list address is:
voip-peering-request@psg.com. The new list address is voice-peering@psg.com.

For those who subscribed to the old address, I'll send out these
instructions there as well. My apologies for the inconvenience.

--
Daniel Golding
Network and Telecommunications Strategies