Re: [Fwd: [IP] New flaw takes Wi-Fi off the air]

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Fri May 14 09:54:25 2004

Randy Bush  writes on 5/14/2004 7:13 PM:

I can think of one application - the next time I'm presenting at
a conference where everyone has their heads buried in their
laptops, I know what I'll be running on my machine at the podium
;)
what keeps the cows in the pasture is the quality of the grass not
the height of the fence.
You can take a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

yours, etc.

--
suresh ramasubramanian suresh@outblaze.com gpg EDEDEFB9
manager, security and antispam operations, outblaze ltd