Re: Spamcop

  • From: JC Dill
  • Date: Tue May 11 16:10:57 2004

At 12:09 PM 5/11/2004, Jared Mauch wrote:
        I've found that a number of people that are spamcop subscribers
get removed from lists.
It could also simply be a mistake. The inet-access list was once reported as a spam source by a happy subscriber who was busy reporting hundreds (or thousands?) of spams and clicked /included a list post by accident.

jc

--

p.s. Please do not cc me on replies to the list. Please reply to the list only, or to me only (as you prefer) but not to both.