Question about obtaining ASN #

  • From: Vish Yelsangikar
  • Date: Thu May 06 16:05:41 2004

Hi there.

We are in the middle of a major project that will be rolled out in the next 3-4 months.  With this project, I will be multihoming my network.  To get ready for this project, I recently applied for an AS# for my company with ARIN and I was denied because I don't have a multihomed network and dont intend to be one in the next 30 days. Is there any other way to obtain AS#?  I dont want to wait until 11th hour to get the AS#.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks.

Vish Yelsangikar.