RE: Network discovery tools

  • From: Brian Wilson
  • Date: Thu May 06 11:27:58 2004

The best GPL tool that I've come across in a long while, as far as network discovery goes, would have to be the discovery engine inside Netdisco (http://www.netdisco.org).  This tool is fairly Cisco-centric, but Max has put a lot of work into a tool for folks who are tired of CiscoWorks not working.

-B