Re: UPS and generator interaction?

  • From: Robert Boyle
  • Date: Mon Mar 29 13:52:56 2004

At 01:26 PM 3/29/2004, you wrote:
I'd be very grateful to hear of any solutions that you guys have come up
with in this arena.  Also, any recommendations for generators?  I'm not
looking for something huge, just something that can be mounted on a roof.
If I have to pour diesel into it every couple hours, that's fine too.
You need an automatic transfer switch. Asco and Kohler both make very good ones. Square-D, GE and the other electrical component companies make medium and huge units, but it sounds like you need a small one. This would normally be installed along with your generator.

http://www.tellurian.com | 888-TELLURIAN | 973-300-9211
"Good will, like a good name, is got by many actions, and lost by one." - Francis Jeffrey