Level3 LA issues?

  • From: Scott Francis
  • Date: Mon Mar 29 12:14:29 2004

One of their LA switches has dropped the last 1800 consecutive packets sent
through it ... as I'm a customer of a customer, details have been pretty
scarce so far. Anybody else seeing issues with L3 in Los Angeles, or is it
just me? I haven't been able to find a publicly-accessible network status
page at level3.com so far ...

thanks,
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
                        Less and less is done