Re: CCO goes down the tubes

  • From: John Brown (CV)
  • Date: Mon Mar 29 02:51:09 2004

having a major provider like Cisco require that field
technical people have significant computing resources to
view potentialy critical information is very very bad.

Many times in the field you are working in a situation where
you don't have many of the normal resources a desk jockey
would have.

Cisco, please get the eye candy people out of the
technical groups.