clueful yahoo abuse contact?

  • From: Dan Hollis
  • Date: Fri Mar 26 15:15:45 2004

Does anyone have a clueful abuse admin contact at yahoo.com?

I have already tried the 'usual methods'. Eg picking up a phone and
calling every publically available number for yahoo I can find, and
emailing abuse@yahoo.com etc.

Attempts via phone result in being blown off, that unless we are a
direct yahoo business partner or a customer of purchased yahoo services,
they will not talk to me, and that I have to use 'the web' to report
abuse originating from yahoo servers and yahoo owned+operated ip space.

Reports via 'the web' and email result in clueless (or auto-denybot)

-Dan