Re: contact at sbcglobal?

  • From: Jeremy T. Bouse
  • Date: Tue Mar 23 13:34:49 2004

Bill,

	Good luck finding one as I, as a SBC customer, have trouble
reaching someone as well. I actually had RoadRunner blocking my network
as they claimed it was dynamic dial-up IP space, I still don't know if
SBC ever got with RR to confirm it was not even though my email went to
both RR and SBC although it appears the block was removed I just never
received any confirmation.

	From what I understand talking with a SBC tech on-site here at
work last week SBC has outsourced the support/abuse department and
doesn't maintain any control over it directly. I haven't been able to
confirm this myself other than saying it's hard as a customer to get

	Regards,
	Jeremy