Re: The Cidr Report

  • From: Patrick W.Gilmore
  • Date: Fri Mar 19 10:58:45 2004

On Mar 19, 2004, at 9:00 AM, Mike Lewinski wrote:

Last June I promised here that AS13345 was working on the issues preventing aggregation internally....

Top 20 Net Decreased Routes per Originating AS

Prefixes Change ASnum AS Description
-36 91->55 AS13345 RKCI Rockynet.com, Inc

We're not done yet, but did make the biggest possible gains in the last week.
I'd just like to publicly thank and commend anyone who spends what we all know are limited time and resources on this.

--
TTFN,
patrick