Re: US Extradition rights (was Re: Spamhaus Exposed)

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 13:43:03 2004

could this be taken offlist please?

Dave Howe wrote:

Joshua Brady wrote:

The "Child" you speak of caused destruction over a network, the same
applied for the 2 hackers here who were sent over without even
questioning the UK. If the US Government is Satan then I suppose I am
going to hell, because I sure as hell support it.
Oh, so do I - I just think on general principles it really should require
a judge in the serving country to rubberstamp it before the snatch and
grab takes place - or more appropriately that the case be made to a UK
judge, the child tried here and sentenced here. His actions were, after
all, a criminal offence here too....

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.