Re: US Extradition rights (was Re: Spamhaus Exposed)

  • From: Dave Howe
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 13:08:12 2004

Joshua Brady wrote:
> The "Child" you speak of caused destruction over a network, the same
> applied for the 2 hackers here who were sent over without even
> questioning the UK. If the US Government is Satan then I suppose I am
> going to hell, because I sure as hell support it.
Oh, so do I - I just think on general principles it really should require
a judge in the serving country to rubberstamp it before the snatch and
grab takes place - or more appropriately that the case be made to a UK
judge, the child tried here and sentenced here. His actions were, after
all, a criminal offence here too....