Re: Juniper "pepsi"

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 13:02:15 2004

W.D.McKinney wrote:

On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 14:52, Eric Kuhnke wrote:

I have heard rumors of a new low-end 1U Juniper router, aimed directly at replacing the 2600/3600 series. Supposedly its code name is "Pepsi"... Does anyone have more info on this? :-)

No, but hope so.

Dee
I mention this only because of the strangeness that has been going on
in case there is something useful...

The Received headers that I can see are all dated nearly two weeks
ago, but some are missing so if it is not a forgery of some kind, my
local provider has a problem.

--
Requiescas in pace o email