Re: Spamhaus Exposed

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Thu Mar 18 11:01:01 2004

Peter Galbavy wrote:

Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr. wrote:

Peter Galbavy wrote:

OK, it isn't secret - since I know about it for a start - but the
terms are secret and also it is very under-advertised to the locals.
Wonder what other countries have sold their souls to Satan ?
How many dead soldiers from your country are buried here?

A very sad, now old, and misused argument to justify (a lack of regard for)
current global opinion about your home country.
I'm glad there is still a Wales for you to post your opinions from.

--
Requiescas in pace o email