net-co-op (was Re: who offers cheap (personal) 1U colo?)

  • From: Janet Sullivan
  • Date: Wed Mar 17 16:05:20 2004

Based on the response I've gotten off-list from people interested in sharing our resources & know-how with each other, I've just registered net-co-op.org. In the next couple of days I'll set up a mailing list and a basic web page.

Once the mailing list is set up, I'll post another message to NANOG. On the net-co-op mailing list we can hash out a basic charter agreement and get to know each other.

More to come...

Janet