North American Network Operators Group|
Date Prev | Date Next |
Date Index |
Thread Index |
Author Index |
New route-views collector up at the LINX
- From: David Meyer
- Date: Wed Mar 17 14:22:38 2004
We are now up and running at the LINX (London Internet
Exchange) and would like to invite folks at the LINX to
peer with route-views. You can get to the open CLI via
'telnet route-views.linx.routeviews.org' (of course,
nothing much there yet).
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would
like to contribute your view. In addition, I've included
our standard boilerplate below.
The Route-Views Team
AS : 6447
University of Oregon:
route-views : 126.96.36.199 (multi-hop IPv4)
route-views2 : 188.8.131.52 (multi-hop IPv4)
route-views3 : 184.108.40.206 (multi-hop IPv4)
: 2001:468:d01:3c::80df:3c6c (multi-hop IPv6)
route-views6 : 220.127.116.11 (v6 peering only)
: 2001:468:d01:3c::80df:3c6d (multi-hop IPv6)
route-views.wide: 18.104.22.168 (WIDE peering only)
route-views.paix: 22.214.171.124 (PAIX peering only)
route-views.linx: 126.96.36.199 (LINX peering only)
route-views.linx: 188.8.131.52 (LINX peering only)
- Route-views does not announce _any_ prefixes.
- We would like to receive a full default-free table from all
sessions with all peers.
- In order for our multihop-ebgp sessions to survive transient
network failures, we would like to increase the BGP hold-timer
to 10 minutes (600 seconds). A value of zero does not work for
several cases. If possible, peers should set their hold-timer
to the max value which allows Route-Views to change without
cisco: neighbor 128.223.60.x timers 21845 65535
juniper: set protocols bgp group routeviews hold-time 65535
- Please send your communities. If possible, please describe the
communities you advertise.
- Please provide your NOC's email and telephone number(s).
- Route information from these sessions is made publicly
available in two forms: manufacturer-style "show ip bgp" and
Short questionnaire. These data will only be shared with researchers.
- What type of router(s) are we peering with?
- We have a (closed) mail list which we use to announce outages
to our peers. If you would like your noc added to this list,
please let us know.