Re: AS3561 - lights are on but nobody's home?

  • From: Suresh Ramasubramanian
  • Date: Mon Mar 15 22:00:08 2004

Mike Lewinski  [3/16/2004 8:17 AM] :

I know that C&W was supposed to close their US ops, and then it went to re-org and became C&W America or something of the sort, but does anyone here have a clue as to their new support info? Because just a week or so ago 800-486-9932 got me to a real human for support, and now it just rings and rings.

CW's US ops are being taken over by savvis.net I believe.

	srs

--
srs (postmaster|suresh)@outblaze.com // gpg : EDEDEFB9
manager, outblaze.com security and antispam operations