Re: who offers cheap (personal) 1U colo?

  • From: Laurence F. Sheldon, Jr.
  • Date: Sun Mar 14 22:35:04 2004

Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

And what is wrong with setting up a hub or something in a dormroom? I find it quite convenient to leave both my PC and a laptop running on my desk, for various reasons (too many open terminals and windows is one of them ...)
I've been trying to figure out what is wrong with that too.

At my ex-employers, on of the things they did right is encourage
study groups, and with multi-occupant suites, several stations
(including one or more printers, plotters, and such) was normal.

Most of the residence halls had hubs or small switches available for
check-out.

Is it the contention that each student should only use one pencil?

--
Requiescas in pace o email