Re: Enterprise Multihoming

  • From: Stephen Fisher
  • Date: Sat Mar 13 02:27:28 2004

Most of the multi-homing talk has been about failover capabilities
between different providers.  What about the effects of multiple
providers when neither has actually failed; such as different paths for
inbound/outbound traffic.  One provider may have better connectivity to
x site whereas the other provider has better connectivity to y.  (Or is
this not as important as it used to be?)