Security: Cisco time?

  • From: John Obi
  • Date: Fri Mar 12 10:56:52 2004

Hello,

You NSPs are the worst enemy for the internet security, do you know why?

You are allowing your customers to abuse, and ignore the abuse emails, but that doesn't matter since they pay for the bw.

Good example, hinet is the spolied kid of Sprint, UUNet, and AT&T, is the worst infected ISP.
I don't buy innocent users joke, everyone connected the net is responsible and shouldn't be a problem on it.

I think it's the right time to make something for abuseive NSP/ISPs like spews.

ahbl.org is good idea.

PS: I know most of you, were ignoring the DDoS till it's too late now, soon we will see the internet goes down, and not trust worthy.

Thanks,

-J

Do you Yahoo!?