Re: wholesalebandwidth.com major sponsor of spammers refuses toaccept email at abuse

  • From: just me
  • Date: Fri Mar 12 02:01:38 2004

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

  Wholesalebandwidth = Scott Richter.
  http://groups.google.com/groups?q=scott+richter+wholesalebandwidth
  You can safely nullroute 69.6.0.0/18

You can say that again. He's a strong third on my list:
http://mrtg.snark.net/nullstats.cgi

Behind all of LACNIC's 200/8 and Iskimaro, whoever the heck they are!

matto

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>