Ipal project (was - Summary: Web Based tool for tracking circuits)

  • From: william(at)elan.net
  • Date: Thu Mar 11 13:15:15 2004

  We're starting project to create opensource software help ISPs to provision
network services and track information related to that afterwards. This would
include allocation of ip addresses and database of such allocations, database
of circuits and network devices, administration and colloboration on actual
provisioning process for new connections (both for physical circuits and
logical connections such as for colo customer), etc.
  The project homepage is at sourceforce:
     http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipal/
  If you're interested in helping, please join the mail list:
  Or send email to ipal-discuss-subscribe@lists.sourceforge.net
  with usual "subscribe" in subject and body

Currently there are people being added there from two separate mail lists
and once everyone is in, later today we'll start talking about general
goals of the project, so if there are more people at nanog, interested,
please signup.

--
William Leibzon
Elan Networks