Greetings

  • From: Gregory Taylor
  • Date: Thu Mar 11 00:56:50 2004

Hello Everyone, I'm new to this mailing list and as such I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Gregory Taylor. Some of you know who I am and some of you don't. For those who don't, I am a network and systems engineer up here in the rainy northwest. I'd just like to say hello to everyone and I hope that I can contribute to any discussions you may have constructively and be as helpful as I possibly can.

Thank You,

--
N E T W O R K A T L A N T I S
Premium Internet Services