Steadfast Networks

  • From: Joshua Brady
  • Date: Wed Mar 10 03:36:18 2004

I suppose since I will not be allowed to express my self in the IRC channel I
will fire it off in here:

I am not nor have not ever been affiliated besides an email account with
Steadfast Networks/NoZone
I am not Nick Cantalo
Neo Internet Services is NOT and has NEVER been affiliated with Steadfast
networks
I do not sell ip blocks nor do I hijack them.

kill -9 rant

Joshua Brady
Neo Internet Services